Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm Yoon Baekhee.

Now, I'm studying at same school with Acha
We always together even at the first time we actually not close
I always follow her
Walking with her
Eat with her
Luckily we are not at the same class and dorm.

Sometimes I think I'm Yoon Baekhee from Dream High
and Acha as Ko Hyemi.

I always follow her likes Yoon Baekhee follows Ko Hyemi
and if I compared our personalities and their personallities
We really same !
My personality same with Yoon Baekhee and Acha same with Ko Hyemi.
Example :
Yoon Baekhee always does the same thing with Ko Hyemi and I always do the same thing with Acha.


(This Yoon Baekhee)

(This is Ko Hyemi)

But in this story they become an enemy opposite with Acha and me.
We're like this


So, the conclusion we're not same in all aspect. =)